Musgrove Family Mortuary and Cemeteries
At Musgrove Family Mortuaries & Cemeteries, we have many pristine areas on our grounds set aside for traditional burial or cremation burial. Choose from a variety of tree-shaded, landscaped garden vistas or beautiful garden sites near unique statuary or memorial features. We also offer lawn crypts—affordable, pre-installed grass topped crypts—with an integrated drainage system which allows for a ‘dry’ interment and a ‘double-depth’ configuration.
Once you have chosen a special resting place, you can personalize the site with a custom crafted granite or bronze memorial and dedicate another special monument, such as a memorial bench or tree.
Since our founding in 1883, Musgrove Family Mortuary has been dedicated to compassionate, responsible service to the families of Lane County. We provide individualized, personal counseling that extends beyond the boundaries of the funeral service.
The Musgrove Family and staff are firmly committed to relieving the stress, and easing the burden of grief of the families who depend on us, regardless of race, religion, or financial status. We offer guidance and support, as long and often as you need us. We’ve carried on this commitment of family service and counseling for over 125 years and we extend this service to every Lane County family from six convenient locations.
Because convenience is so important to quality service, we are available day or night, 365 days a year. If you are suddenly faced with a death in your family, or the loss of a friend, put your trust in the people with experience, compassion and dedication. Put your trust in us.
At Musgrove Family Mortuaries and Cemeteries, we know that every family we serve is unique, and we strive to make each service a personal tribute to the life that has been lived. We provide a wide variety of choices that will help fulfill a family’s wishes, from a traditional funeral to a personalized service that celebrates a loved one’s interests and hobbies.
The following are ideas that you may use to personalize a service:
- Video Tributes
- Photographic Collages
- Displays of personal memorabilia, such as awards, trophies, or favorite pastime items, such as garden tools
- The writing of personal notes by family and friends during the service
- Service folders & registry books that reflect personal style and interests
- Music selections from our extensive library
- Live musicians
- Special customs particular to different faiths, ethnic groups, and fraternal organizations
- Displays of uniforms and equipment for government employees
- Reception following or instead of the service
- Have motorcycles in the procession for a motorcycle enthusiast or have a cowboy’s horse lead the procession for a cowboy
Our funeral directors are committed to helping you create a special tribute to your loved one that will honor a life well-lived. We encourage you to share your ideas, customs and wishes with us.